We strive to offer a wide array of services to fill both your personal and business needs.
- Located at First National Bank, Troy – 1207 Luther Curtis Rd., Troy, TX 76579
- 24/7 access to your money
- Transfer money between your internal accounts
- Deposit checks at your convenience
Stop by one of our locations and see a teller to purchase a cashiers check.
First National Bank’s commitment to the community goes beyond charitable donations. First National Bank is proud to provide area non-profits with a quality space to hold meetings at the Moody location, at no cost. Please call us at (254) 853-2115 to request use of the community room.
With a coin machine in each branch lobby, you can turn all your loose change into cash within minutes. No more rolling coins! Bring your piggy banks and coin jars in for an easy, hassle-free experience.
Consumer & Business Credit Cards
Come see us at one of our locations to complete a credit card application form.
With FNBTX Insurance Agency, you can take comfort knowing you’ll get the protection you need with the special savings you deserve. As a customer, you can benefit from:
- Special customer rates on various insurances, including home, auto, pet, life, and bundled coverages
- Seasoned insurance experts who will shop on your behalf for discounts and savings across 40+ top-ranked insurance companies
- 24/7 online quoting and access to your policy with speedy claims service
Call (254) 545-1439 or visit fnbtx.insuranceaisle.com to start saving today!
IntraFi Network Deposits
When you have deposits at a single bank in single ownership capacity, then you have access up to $250,000 in FDIC insurance at that bank. By using IntraFi Network Deposits, you can access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection through a single bank relationship.
By offering this service, First National Bank is a member of a special network. When you submit funds for placement through us using this service, that deposit is divided into amounts under the standard FDIC insurance maximum of $250,000 and placed in deposit accounts (using the demand option), money market accounts (using the savings option), or CDs. With your funds placed in amounts below $250,000, you can rest assured that both principal and interest are eligible for FDIC insurance.
By working solely with First National Bank, you can access FDIC coverage from many network banks. You can also enjoy the convenience of transparent, detailed reporting and the ease of receiving periodic statements from First National Bank.
To help you simplify payments and boost management efficiency, we’ve partnered with Fitech to provide you with easy, safe payment processing no matter the type of business or the number of customers you serve. With our services you can:
- Accept payments by letting customers pay the way they want – in-store, on the go, online, invoiced – with credit, debit, Apple Pay, and more.
- Work with payments experts to get full support from application to activation and beyond.
- Rest easy because your customers’ data is secure and you are provided the tools to become PCI compliant.
- Access data such as daily transactions, sales trends, batch records, and more business insights.
Both of our locations have a Night Depository where you can securely drop your envelope or bag with your deposit. Our tellers will process your deposit the next business day. Be sure to ask about our lockable night depository bags for business customers.
First National Bank can assist you with your notary needs. We provide Notary service at each branch to both customers and non-customers for a small fee.
Remote Deposit Capture
Time is money so save money with fewer trips to the bank by using Remote Deposit Capture to deposit checks from your place of business. With just a scanner and Internet access, you can convert paper checks into electronic transactions at point of receipt.
Round Up Savings
Designed to help you save! Here’s how it works:
- All you need is a checking account with a debit card & a savings account.
- Use your debit card for everyday purposes.
- Your purchase will be rounded up to the nearest dollar amount & the difference will be transferred to your savings account.
Safe Deposit Boxes
We offer a safe place to store your valuables and important documents at our Moody Branch location. Boxes are available in the following sizes:
- 2 x 10 x 22
- 4 x 10 x 22
- 10 x 10 x 22
Call us today to find out how to send money fast and securely.